Arrrgggg! In as much as I want to like it, I really, really, really hate busy weeks like this. I have to be out with kid in tow almost every day and it kills me because aside from the weather, travelling is not easy without a car. My goodness. My schedule this week is bizaare, honest!
- Monday – family day. We consider this day our Sunday since Dada’s schedule is Tuesday to Saturday. I love Mondays because I have Dada to help me with house chores and of course with Yona
- Tuesday – client call in the afternoon! Gee, had to bring Yona so Dada can get her before I meet my client. Talk about time management 🙂
- Wednesday – Yona’s photoshoot in Marikina at 3PM! Which reminds me, our things are not yet ready so I have to attend to her first after writing this blog.
- Thursday – Another client call at 1PM. I don’t have a choice but bring my daughter again! arrrgggg! Dada’s off by 3PM so i am left with no choice.
- Friday – Client call again by 5PM, early dinner with friends 🙂
- Saturday – Another photoshoot with Zoom Out and I am not sure if we can ever attent the LifeStyle Network ABC, ouch!
I hate weeks like these BUT i am ever thankful that I have client calls and Yona has photoshoots 🙂
Latest posts by Mommy Iris (see all)
- PRESS RELEASE: UCC Creamy Caffe Latte – Authentic Coffee Experience in a Bottle - February 23, 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: Jolly Cow, Official Milk to the 2017 Philippine Coffee Championships - February 9, 2017
- Hey Moms, Here are Some Things You Can do When You’re Bored! - February 5, 2017