As they all say, Health is Wealth.
By this, we make it a point not to offer preservatives-laden cold cuts to our child. At age 5, she knows hotdogs, tocino, longganisa, nuggets and the like but she doesn’t crave for it. She also doesn’t eat chips that much because for me it’s very salty and has lots of MSG (MSG is a no-no at home including all those pampalasas available in the market). We also avoid softdrinks as much as possible but we honor cheat days so we don’t feel deprived naman. Hubby and I also do not smoke even if we’re offered strawberry cigars, which, by the way, sounds so tempting 😉
Yesterday, Soyami Soya Chips was launched and I was just too glad to know that there’s now a healthier alternative to the classic salty chips!
What is Soyami Soya Chips?
- A new healthy snack made from Soya
- Because it is made of Soya, it’s way, way healthier compared to other chips
- Compared to potato chips, Soyami Soya Chips has lower fat %
What are the Benefits of Soyami Soya Chips?
- It promotes body health because the chips are high in protein and fiber yet it’s low in fat, sugar and calories
- It improves cardiovascular health because in a way, it reduces cholesterol
- Losing weight is easier with Soyami Soya Chips 😉
- It helps in the management of diabetes
- It reduces the risk of breast, colon and prostate cancers
- It prevents the following: child obesity, hair loss, osteoporosis and Alzheimer’s disease.
These are just some of the benefits one would reap in adding soya to their diet. 🙂
Soyami Soya Chips comes in 3 variety of flavors: Original, White Cheddar and Pizza. At P37.00/50 grams, it’s a sure inexpensive way to add 16% of soya to your recommended daily requirement which is 25%.