I am a person who never buys ahead and for sure, I am not the only one here who does the same.
Buying ahead (at least for me) means more purchases in the future. Say for example this Christmas, buying last minute gifts has already become a habit. I always end up buying more ‘additionals’ if I buy earlier, which obbviously defeats the purpose of ‘buying early so you can save much’.
So for inborn crammers like me, here are the Top 5 Last Minute Christmas Giveaways for Friends. (For family members, it is always best to BUY them ahead for practical reasons — on my case, I have a child who’s as fickle minded as I am, so this won’t work, you’d see me in the nearest mall, buying gifts, just before the mall closes for Christmas. Amazing, right? It’s a talent I have mastered all these years, LOL)
Top 5 Last Minute Christmas Giveaways for Friends
- name tags with logos - These can be personalized. You may opt to put their names or favorite characters on it, the choices are endless. While these may sell in malls for P150 – P300 each, there are always cheaper options online. Manila Catwalk sells it for just P50 each, less if you buy in bulk.
- Gift baskets -These are readily available in malls. Prices range from P250 – P1500. You may also choose to make your own.
- Mugs – I perfectly understand that mugs are overrated and that they should be banned during Christmas but I guess it’s still the most useful common Christmas gift of all! PH Bakehouse gave these babies a simple twist! For only P100 pesos, you get a beautiful and thick Christmas mug with homebaked goodies inside!
- Homebaked goodies - ditch the idea of buying these in malls. You can find BETTER and yummier homebaked goodies from homebakers. You’ll find them online and some in bazaars.
- Make your own! – If you really, really want to make something special and not worry about the price, shipping, quality and all, go make your own! Let your creative juices flow! You can draw, sew or bake. The list is endless! The best part of all? It’s made from the heart, something that your friends will really appreciate.