My husband rarely asks for anything, until recently when he got hooked on bikes haha
Before he would settle for anything given to him, but guess what? He made a Christmas list now. Crazy!
1. fender audio passport 300 pro at wwbw – This 6-channel Fender Passport 300 PRO portable PA system takes its predecessor, the Passport PD-250, to the next level with 300W of power (up from 250), a sub-out jack for an external powered subwoofer, lighter weight (a full 12 pounds less than the PD-250), smaller overall dimensions, and phantom power. The redesigned speaker system features 2 plastic molded cabinets with an 8″ woofer and 1.2″ horn-loaded tweeter in each for better definition, and and a sub-out jack has been added for an external powered subwoofer. source
2. Cyclo Computer – Pioneer’s cyclocomputer provides a unique interface that enable riders to instantly see their performance measurements.
3. GoPro Black Edition
4. Hydration Pack
Now, which one should I buy him?
Latest posts by Mommy Iris (see all)
- PRESS RELEASE: UCC Creamy Caffe Latte – Authentic Coffee Experience in a Bottle - February 23, 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: Jolly Cow, Official Milk to the 2017 Philippine Coffee Championships - February 9, 2017
- Hey Moms, Here are Some Things You Can do When You’re Bored! - February 5, 2017