I have always been a fan of apple juices, concentrated or otherwise. I must admit though that I don’t eat apples that much.
Of the many apple juices available in stores, Mott’s became our household’s favorite. I just stopped drinking it because of the thought that it causes constipation, which, by the way, can be solved with lots of water intake according to Chesire Que, a Philippine and USA Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist and Nurse present in yesterday’s media presentation.
Mott’s 100% Apple Juice and its Benefits
Do you know that Mott’s 100% Apple Juice has lots of benefits?
- Every 8oz serving of Mott’s 100% Apple Juice gives you two servings of fruit and 120% daily value Vitamin C?
- One serving gives your body a boost of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which could improve your overall health and well-being. It also has loads of potassium that will keep your heart healthy and strong.
- Drinking Mott’s 100% Apple Juice will protect your heart, prevents asthma attacks, prevents cancer, improves memory and helps fight Alzheimer diseases.
Calling Mommies and Daddies!!!
As moms, we want nothing but the best for our kids. To keep sickness at bay, we must be discerning about the food that goes into their body.
Still feeding your kids fruit juices? Choose Mott’s 100% Apple Juice.
It’s 100% fruit juice so we are sure that no artificial sugar goes into their bodies!
What My Kids Think About Mott’s 100% Apple Juice
Latest posts by Mommy Iris (see all)
- PRESS RELEASE: UCC Creamy Caffe Latte – Authentic Coffee Experience in a Bottle - February 23, 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: Jolly Cow, Official Milk to the 2017 Philippine Coffee Championships - February 9, 2017
- Hey Moms, Here are Some Things You Can do When You’re Bored! - February 5, 2017