I had to turn my lazy butt off this week. Uhmm, hello! It’s the first week after the holidays so I need to be on track again. I didn’t want to start the year sick and lazy 🙂
I always remind myself that there’s always, always something to be thankful for!
THIS WEEK, I AM GRATEFUL FOR…
- Paid bills (YEY!!!)
- For my husband’s patience
- Some extra time in the morning
- Finished laundry
- Obedient daughters
- Short naps in the morning/afternoon
- Finished work
- Awesome bosses
LIFE IS GOOD!
- Happy meals 🙂
- Long baths without interruptions <3
- Feel good movies like the Thai movie “First Kiss” — so cute!
- Less food wastage
- Pansit canton — I NEED this once in while.
- Fast internet speed!!!
- The sunrise!
- Hot coffee and pan de sal in the morning
- Quick Paypal to Peso transaction
- Ever giving brother 🙂
- Traffic-less Mandaue
- Safe travel to the city proper
- Smooth transaction with Steve Camera Supply
- Short naps — oh why are you so amazing, naps?
- Thrift shop haul (ooooh yeah!)
- Hot coffee
- Hugs with our dear Oreo
- Steak for lunch
- Short naps
- Free movies
- New things to learn
- Tea and coffee in the afternoon <3
- Hot coffee and pan de sal
- Clean hampers (hallelujah!!!)
- The sunrise 🙂
- Husband who cooks
- Short naps
- Quick me time in the grocery
- Generous neighbors — thanks for the FREE diapers, sistah!
- Safe trip from Mactan to Badian
- Awesome weather
- Terra Manna (more on that on my other blog, www.irispulga.com)
- Sun, sea and vitamin C!
- Camping time with our small family. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- Safe trip from Badian to Mactan
- Traffic-less travel (no traffic in Minglanilla, amazing!)
- Perfect weather for travelling: Not too hot and not too cold either.
- Awesome, awesome weekend!
WANT TO JOIN MY GRATITUDE JAR CHALLENGE?
- Grab the link below.
- Leave a comment with a link to your post.