When I started blogging back in 2004, I maintained a blog in multiply, a free site then migrated it to blogger.com, still a free platform. It was just in 2009 that I got curious about being paid that I decided to give domains and hosting a try.
When I was a newbie I still don’t know what those words were, “what is domain?” and “What is Web Hosting?” were just two of my so many questions, but thanks to Mr. Google, he explained to me the meaning and how to’s in buying and maintaining a website. During my first try in migrating my blog, some of it got corrupted and I was on the verge of giving up but I never did, so I’m still here, blogging.
Looking for the best cheap hosting can be a bit tricky, you need to weigh the pros and cons in maintaining your own website. You also need a company like Gobbler Hosting.
Gobbler Hosting’s website is complete with information that newbies and ‘oldies’ need when it comes to hosting. Here’s why Gobbler Hosting is your one stop-web hosting site:
- The commonly asked questions are posted on the top left portion of the website
- A comparison of the best cheap web hosting for 2011 is posted
- Compare plan deals easily with a click on the Web Hosting Comparison
- They offer FREE website templates
- Their hit counters are free, yay!
- and their website is clean, yes, no eye-straining popping ads on the sides.
So before you jump into anything when it comes to web hosting, visit Gobbler Hosting to give you an idea on how to start building your own website and how you can maintain it.
Remember, self-hosted websites get more offers from clients. More clients = more $$$!