I may not be a business tycoon now but I have the mind of one. Every economic downturn doesn’t stop me from pursuing my business dreams – I fail but I fight again. Being a business-minded person, I jump from one business into another – looking for the ‘right one’ but despite the success in one business, I always make sure that I have another business in mind ‘just in case’.
I’ve thought of franchising but the mere thought of the franchisee fees intimidates me. It is understandable why companies put up higher prices for their fees as it already includes the company name, a successful business model, training, stocks (for some) and unlimited advice from franchisors. In short, one will no longer start business from scratch. Everything will be offered to him in a silver platter, his only challenge now is to maintain the business and make it profitable.
Today, getting enough resources for a franchise is now easy with BPI Family Ka-Negosyo loans, and the good news here is: every availed Ka-Negosyo loan comes with a premium gift.
In the BPI Family Ka-Negosyo Loans new Real Thrills Promo, Ka-Negosyo will be giving away a FREE Macbook Air, a Samsung netbook or an Apple iPad 2 to availed loans from May 1 to June 30. Ka-Negosyo believes that these gadgets are needed in business expansion.
Here’s the table of loan amounts and their corresponding gift items:
Loan Amount GIFT ITEM
1. P1,500,000 to P2,999,999 Samsung Netbook
2. P3,000,000 to P4,999,999 Choice of Apple Ipad or Samsung Galaxy Tab
3. P5,000,000 and above Apple Macbook Air
Amazing gifts, right?
1. BPI Family Savings Bank’s (BFSB) Ka-Negosyo Real Thrills Promo is open to Ka-Negosyo
term loan applications received from May 1 to June 30 and booked until June 30, 2011 (Promo
2. Eligible Ka-Negosyo term loans with a minimum loan amount of P1.5M and a three (3) year term
will receive the above corresponding complimentary gifts during the Promo Period. Zero
Collateral Loans, Franchising Loans and REM-backed term loans are eligible.
Loan Amount GIFT ITEM
P1,500,000 to P2,999,999 Samsung Netbook
P3,000,000 to P4,999,999 Choice of Apple Ipad or Samsung Galaxy Tab
P5,000,000 and above Apple Macbook Air
3. Complimentary gift will be in the form of a Gift Certificate. Prize tax on the complimentary gift
shall be shouldered by BPI Family Savings Bank (BFSB).
4. At the loan release date, client must fill-out the Claim Certificate. The claim certificate together
with the Gift Certificate will be handed over to eligible loan clients. Claiming Period is until August
5. Claiming of Samsung Products will be at BFSB’s partner merchant stores: Abenson Stores in
Metro Manila and Emcor Stores in the provinces. Gifts are subject to product availability.
6. Claiming of Apple Products will be through Senco Link Technologies, Inc. BFSB will coordinate
with eligible clients for proper claiming and delivery procedures. Gifts are subject to product
7. For Tier 2 Claims: In case the chosen complimentary gift is out of stock, the available product will
be deemed as the complimentary gift under the promo.
8. In areas where no merchant partner store is present, BFSB will coordinate with eligible clients for
proper claiming and delivery procedures, subject to brand and product availability. Delivery costs
will be shouldered by BFSB. Claiming will be at the nearest BPI / BFSB Branch or at the BFSB
Provincial Business Center.
9. Each eligible client is entitled to redeem one item – whichever is of higher value during the Promo
10. Claims after 60 days or beyond August 31, 2011 shall be forfeited in favor of BPI Family Savings
11. Pre-payment fee of 4% of the principal to be paid shall be charged for pre-termination below the
3-year minimum term.
12. Manufacturer’s warranty cards will be issued for all prize items. The warranty shall be in the same
packaging as the item. Standard retail procedure will apply.
Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur or a seasoned one like me, this Ka-Negosyo loan from BPI Family will serve as a portal to our dreams!
To know more about the BPI Family Ke-Negosyo Loans , please log on to: http://www.kanegosyo.com.ph/
For the direct link to the application form, click here: http://www.kanegosyo.com.ph/loanapplicationform/view