I was in a meeting last night for 5 hours straight. It wasn’t boring because my boss and I were discussing plans but it was very, very tiring.
We were scrutinizing year-end reports and fixing our plans for 2013 the meeting really lasted that long. I was sitting for 5 hours straight and my bum was already sore! Should I have known that it’ll last that long, I could have worn an equestrian apparel – you know, padded bottoms for comfort and boots for added ooomph!
I am usually off at 2am so by then Mr. Sleepyhead is already gone and before I’d finish counting the sheeps and the stars it will already be sunrise.
So to help myself find Mr. Sleep, here are the things I usually do whenever I find myself in this situation:
Things I Do When I am Tired from Work
- Listen to music — jango.com is the best!
- Daydream — I think about my problems haha
- Scare myself — I read horror stories and scare myself to death. Then I would bug my husband to sleep beside me (he sleeps on the floor, the bed is just too small for the 4 of us) LOL
- Dream and dream some more – dreaming while you’re awake is very motivating until you wake up and every single thing you’ve planned is gone haha!
- Read – it’s soothing unless you’re reading Fifty Shades, LMAO!!!
So there! What do you do to help you doze off?