Now that Little Yona has outgrown Dora (and thank God, Hannah Montana! I just think she’s too young for that!), she now loves Barbie! It all started with Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses. This movie was released in 2006 but I just introduced the animation to her last year. She never stopped watching the movie since then!
Now she’s into Barbie and the Three Musketeers and she has almost memorized the lines. She would watch it every day and has declared that she’ll be a musketeer when she turns 17! How’s that for an ambition?
But surprisingly, all she’s wishing for Christmas is a Barbie Rapunzel Cut And Style.
It has the following adorable features:
– Grow Rapunzel doll’s long hair back over and over again
– Grow Barbie doll’s hair as long as you wish
– Included are pop-bead extensions
– Girls can add waves and braids
– Magical scissors to cut her hair and try out new styles
One thing that Mattel has to improve on Barbie is the quality of the hair. I hate it when it becomes tangled! I bet it’s what most moms complain about as well. Do you agree mommies?