Online shopping is the bomb! This method of shopping never fails me because it is very convenient and hassle-free as long as you know the proper way of doing it.
I’ve been into online buy sell for almost 6 years now so I might say that I am armed with enough knowledge and experience in this field. I’ve never been scammed in any way though I must admit that because it is very convenient, this hobby has left a huge hole on my pocket so I stopped online window shopping and buying for more than a year. But as my fellow seller/buyer always say, “you can’t resist a good buy online…’ It’s definitely true! because just last week I found myself in search for the perfect stroller for my niece. Guess what? I found ‘the one’ in AyosDito.ph!
Isn’t it a beauty?
I have directly spoken to the seller and because this is a bulky product, we agreed to meet-up somewhere in QC.
You can buy almost anything on AyosDito.ph, from books, clothes – both used and new, house and lots, gadgets – and yes, there are cellphones for sale too!
But as always, take extra caution in doing everything you do and this include online buying or otherwise. Here are some tips for new online buyers to avoid any fraud online:
- Always remember this: “if it’s too good to be true, then it probably is…”
- NEVER pay in advance to people you don’t know.
- Know the feedback of the seller first.
- Ask all pertinent questions before agreeing to buy the product.
- Have someone with you during meet-ups and choose safe place like malls, coffee shops, etc.
I hope this helps!