We were in Eastwood Mall this afternoon when I felt the urge to try Yoh-gurt Froz. I think I am the only one in the planet who haven’t tried FroYo or Frozen Yogurt.
Frozen yogurt is a frozen dessert made from, or containing yogurt or other dairy products. It is slightly more tart than ice cream, as well as lower in fat (due to the use of pure milk instead of cream). It differs from ice milk (more recently termed low-fat or light ice cream), which does not include yogurt as an ingredient. (wikipedia)
Yona and I ordered regular classic tubs each (P80) and just added 3 top-ins (P40).
My top-ins were strawberries, mangoes and nata de coco. Good thing Yoh-gurt Froz fruits are always fresh 🙂 Yona chose sprinkles, graham crackers and almonds.
Lemme’ try this…
Two thumbs up Mom!
Unlike the usual yogurt, Yoh-gurt Froz is non-tangy and tastes like real ice cream – so you’re enjoying dessert without the guilt!
Yoh-gurt Froz Branches:
– Eastwood Open Park Promenade, Eastwood City, inside Dash
– Fox Square, Connecticut Street, Greenhills, San Juan (beside Conti’s, across East GH)
– SM Mall of Asia, Building B, Level 2 (near the Food Court)
– Trinoma, Level 3, inside Hobbes & Landes
– Alabang Town Center, Ground Level, Promenade-Sports, Fitness & Hobbies, inside Hobbes & Landes
– Promenade, Greenhills, Ground Level, inside Hobbes & Landes
– Shangri-la Plaza, Level 4, inside Hobbes & Landes
– Greenbelt 5, Level 3, inside Hobbes and Landes
– Bonifacio High Street, Global City, Taguig, inside Hobbes & Landes
– Robinson’s Place Manila, Level 3, Midtown Wing (across Toys ‘R Us)
– Thompson’s Square, Tomas Morato, Quezon City (in front of Tempura and Office Warehouse