Years ago, I used to bid on eBay.ph like there’s no tomorrow. Packages arrive in the office and in our home every single day and I went as far as Quezon City to meet-up with prospective buyers and sellers. It was very addicting that it really broke my wallet for years. I am so proud of myself that I was able to put a stop on that addiction and focused on something else.
Until Winila came. I noticed that the whole of blogosphere’s going crazy over Winila. Why not? My blogger friends already won premium items for only a few dollars. Yes, A FEW DOLLARS.
So what’s Winila?
Winila is the latest auction game in the country. It was launched last April 10, 2010 at Domination IV, SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia.
WiniLa is a new and exciting online auction offering daily discounts on the hottest gadgets and accessories in the market. Developed and maintained locally, the site allows bidders to receive up to 80% savings on pre-selected technology and lifestyle brands such as Playstation 3, Wii, XboX, Blackberry, iPhone, iPod, Mac Mini, Apple TV, Sony digital cameras, and Nokia mobile phones. I wonder if they’ll be auctioning cheap car insurance hehe
Just register for FREE at www.Winila.com to avail these features:
- Choose from different bid-credit packages that suits your budget (cheaper packages are available at www.winila.com.ph)
- Engage in auctions that start at a price of zero
- Buy an item outright without bidding
- Use an automated Winbroker who will do the bidding for you
- Ease of use with multiple bid windows
- Earn free bid credits for every friend referral
Spend small, Win Big! at Winila!