She sashayed in the hall, smile when required, posed for the cam and had a good time! I’m so proud of my Yona 🙂
Arrrgggg! In as much as I want to like it, I really, really, really hate busy weeks like this. I have to be out with kid in tow almost every day and it kills me because aside from the weather, travelling is not easy without a car. My goodness. My schedule this week is bizaare, honest!
- Monday – family day. We consider this day our Sunday since Dada’s schedule is Tuesday to Saturday. I love Mondays because I have Dada to help me with house chores and of course with Yona
- Tuesday – client call in the afternoon! Gee, had to bring Yona so Dada can get her before I meet my client. Talk about time management 🙂
- Wednesday – Yona’s photoshoot in Marikina at 3PM! Which reminds me, our things are not yet ready so I have to attend to her first after writing this blog.
- Thursday – Another client call at 1PM. I don’t have a choice but bring my daughter again! arrrgggg! Dada’s off by 3PM so i am left with no choice.
- Friday – Client call again by 5PM, early dinner with friends 🙂
- Saturday – Another photoshoot with Zoom Out and I am not sure if we can ever attent the LifeStyle Network ABC, ouch!
I hate weeks like these BUT i am ever thankful that I have client calls and Yona has photoshoots 🙂
I have always wanted to blog but never got the the time and the courage to write stuff about me and my family. I write on Multiply yes, but let me just consider that a personal or private haven for me. Forget about it.
I would like to use blogger to write stuff about me as an Entrepreneur Mom or Entrepremom. My ups and downs and my victories as I go through this journey of wahmhood.
I sell online for 3 years already but recently I got the courage to set up a store for kids items, more on clothes, plushes and educational books for kids. I love doing this so I consider this the best earning tool for me.
I’ve never thought being a wahm can be this hard as I’m used to earning for myself and my family. But money can’t buy the moments my daughter and I share. I love the feeling that I see her every single day of her life 😛 It’s priceless.
So bloggers, you’ll be seeing more of me from now on :p