Bringing gratitude for even the tiniest of things into your conscious awareness can work wonders to boost your mood. All it takes is 5 seconds (max) to stop and notice some of the wonderful things happening to and around us. What little thing(s) are you grateful for today?
I am starting this Gratitude Jar meme this year so I have something to look back to whenever I am down (boy, there are a lot of those, promise!). I’ll be doing a post every Sunday to cover each week but my gratitude notes will be done on a daily basis.
I AM GRATEFUL FOR…
- The time we spent with Tatay Noy. Today’s a Friday so we visited him in the cemetery.
- Having cousins who all love Monopoly. They’re all younger than me so I was able to convince them that Monopoly was fun bwahahahaha! And hey, Slender Man was also fun awoooooo! Hilarious day!
- The nice staff of Abuyog District Hospital. Thank you for accommodating us.
- The time we spent with family in Leyte. We spent the holidays there and today, on the final day of our vacay, we went to church together.
- Generous titos and titas who let us stay and eat for free. Tito Erik even paid for our tickets in going back home.
- The kind people in Baybay pier who only asked P50 for the Oreo’s port fees.
- The kindhearted fire officer in Baybay City who bought our tickets for us. We were assignedCots 1 to 4, hurray!
- For our safe journey back home.
- For that hassle-free travel from Abuyog, Leyte to Cebu City.
- For the kind taxi driver, no complaints whatsoever.
- For our electricity, DSL and water connection, dahil di naputol LOL
- For the reverse payment from Upwork.
- For ever helpful family members <3
WANT TO JOIN MY GRATITUDE JAR CHALLENGE?
- Grab the link below.
- Leave a comment with a link to your post.