We didn’t pass up the chance to visit the Zoobic Safari – the first and only tiger safari in the Philippines. It’s an experience we’ll never forget! The heat was intense but we enjoyed the entire visit nonetheless.
Here are some of the highlights of our visit:
Launch of Zoobic Cave
Zoobic Cave has an array of real stuffed animals in their natural habitat.
Launch of Forbidden Cave
Forbidden cave provides a thrilling forest adventure with shaking hanging bridge that will surely excite guests in a walk through attraction.
- Zoobic Safari – Subic Bay
- Paradizoo – Metro Tagaytay
- Zoocobia – Clark
- other places
Aside from that, we also enjoyed Zoobic Safari’s current attractions:
- The Zoobic Park – pet friendly animals a you walk through a tropical jungle. Have a live interaction with deers, ostrich, albino carabao, bear, monkey, eagle, miniature horse, ducks, camel and many others.
Yona with Tita Iris of Pinay Ads
- Savannah – A sanctuary of the wild that features a wide range of ostriches, potbellies, wild boars, and guinea fowls.
The friendly ostrich that scared the hell out of us. Okay, OA lang talaga kami haha 🙂
- Serpentarium – A place where you can see snakes, lizards, iguanas, turtles and a lot more cold blooded animals.
- Rodent World – Zoobic Safari’s collection of rodent animals.
- Muzooem – A collection of real animal bones and preserved skins.
- Close Encounter – An exciting close encounter with Siberian and Bengal tigers to witness their huge appetite.
- Tiger Safari – Have a once in a lifetime adventure experience riding in a safari jeep were you will enter in a close fence structure and be fascinated to see the live tigers roaming around as they thrilled you with their vibrating growl.
- Bird Walk – Feed lovely birds with your own hands!
- Croco Loco – A thrilling adventure with Zoobic Safari’s collection of crocodiles.
- Animal Parade – We witnessed Zoobic Safari’s animal show (10am) and parade (3pm), done usually on weekends and holidays. It features both farm and exotic animals with colorful costumes riding beautifully decorated carts and flying pigeons, guinea fowls, and more.
The dancing poodles!
and yes a monkey in equestrian clothing!
Johnny the Monkey knows how to act too! In fact, he has appeared in some television shows already.
These and more at Zoobic Safari!
Other amenities includes:
- Safari Grill and Buho Restaurant
- Tram Rides
- Zooper Shops
- Animal Photo Encounter
Entrance to Zoobic Safari is P449/pax
Kids 4ft. below: P100 Discount on entrance fees
Kids 3ft. below: Free Entrance
Senior Citizen: 20% discount
No Food and Drinks Allowed
Zoobic Safari opens 8am to 4pm daily.
Group 1, Ilanin Forest, Subic Bay Freeport Zone
(047) 252 2272 / (047) 252 9489